Policies & Conditions 2022
We recommend carefully reading this document well before making your reservation. If you have any questions or want to request any special attention or considerations, you can do so by writing to: email@example.com
Rates are in U.S. dollars. We reserve the right to modify the rates based on the trend of the exchange rate of the dollar (US$) to Peruvian Soles or by season
Reservations can be made online via we at www.chicamaboutiquehotel.com or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bear in mind that reservations are subject to availability.
Reservations and Confirmation:
- For individual reservations: A reservation will be confirmed when carrying out the bank deposit, bank transfer or payment from the debit card or credit (payment link) for the value of the first night of accommodation plus the transfer in (if requested). Please send confirmation of payment of said deposit or transfer to: email@example.com
- For group reservations: Please consult payments schedule firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the reservation is made by a travel agency, the pre-payment of the total reservation must be in order to confirm the reservation.
- When the pre-payment has been confirmed by our reservation department, the confirmation of your reservation will be sent, where we will mention:
- The type of room
- Total nights reserved
- Type of rate
- Any extra services requested
- The remaining amount to pay at the hotel
Note: We recommend presenting the confirmation of your reservation at the time of checking in
No Shows, Cancellations or Postponement of Single Reservations:
- Cancellations and postponements must be informed at least 10 days before the agreed date for the host arrival, otherwise a penalty will be charged for the value of the first night of accommodation, plus the transfer in (if requested).
- All cancellations or postponements must be informed through an email to email@example.com
- If the cancellation or postponement was carried out 10 days before the arrival of the host, then the refund of the pre-payment will be made minus the Penalty by Return (see Penalty for Returns policy below)
- If cancellations and postponements are informed 9 days or less prior to the arrival of the host, a penalty will be charged for the value of the first night of accommodation plus the transfer in based on the original rate. Postponed reservations may be reprogrammed within 2022 or 2023 and according to availability. Reprogramming for the year 2023 will be subject to new fees and policies.
- No-shows will be penalized with payment of the first night accommodation + transfer in (if requested).
- For travel agencies: Having made the payment for the total reservation, the return of the total amount will be made minus the penalty for cancellation or postponement and a return penalty.
No Shows, Cancellations or Postponements for Group Reservations of 10 or more:
- Cancellations and postponements must be informed at least 30 days before the date for the group's arrival, otherwise a penalty will be charged for the value of the first night of accommodation plus the transfer in.
- All cancellations or postponements must be informed via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the cancellation or postponement was made 30 days before the arrival of the group, then the prepayment will be refunded minus the penalty for returns (See Penalty for Returns).
- If cancellations or postponements are informed 29 or less days before the arrival of the group, then a penalty will be charged for the first night of accommodation plus the transfer fee in accordance to the original rate.
- Postponements may be rescheduled within the year 2022 or next year, 2023, subject to availability. Rescheduling for the year 2023 will be subject to new rates and policies.
- No Shows will be penalized with the charge of the first night of accommodation + transfer in (if requested).
- Travel agencies: Having made the payment for the total amount of the reservation, the total amount will be refunded minus the penalty for cancellation or postponement and penalty for return
- Modifications and cancellations of the transfer service must be made at least 48 hours before the time agreed in your reservation.
- In case of requesting the transfer service, cancelling it and modifying it within 48 hours before providing the service, a penalty of 100% of the rate will be charged for this service.
Penalty for Returns:
- All refund of prepayments requested for cancellation or postponement of a reservation will have a penalty for administrative expenses of US $ 40 for returns abroad and US $ 25 for returns in Peru. Chicama Boutique Hotel will not assume the costs of bank transfers.
- Returns will be using the same method in which the pre-payment was made (bank transfer or return to the card) within a period of 30 days. If the return to the card cannot be made due to the expiration of the allowed period, the refund will be made via bank transfer.
- For online reservations: if the guest or travel agency paid for the entire stay, the payment will be refunded from the second night until the last night reserved, minus the charge for administrative expenses of US $ 25 (national transfer) or US $ 40 (foreign transfer).
Policy for Underage Guests:
- All minors (under 18 years of age) must enter the hotel accompanied by their parents or guardians.
- If a guardian accompanies the minor, they must present an authorization from the parents.
- Minors must bring her identity document and present it at Check In
- Children under 8 will not pay for accommodations and can be given an additional bed at no cost upon request.
- Only 1 child under 8 will be accepted with free accommodation per room, additional children under 8 extra years will have to pay the adult rate.
- All children over 8 years old will have to pay the adult rate.
- All "Transfers In" and "Transfers Out" including transfers to tourist attractions and other beaches for infants (under 08 years) will cost US $ 00.00. This offer will only be given to one child under the age of 8 per vehicle.
Tow-Back Service (Zodiac) and Surf Lessons:
- All guests who request the Tow-Back service with our zodiacs or surf lessons, will have to sign a Disclaimer of Responsibility document. In the case of minors, this document must be signed by one of the parents or guardians.
- Chicama Boutique Hotel is a “Pet Friendly” hotel, we have a rate of US $ 20 per night per pet. Please, request the policies & conditions for pets before your arrival.
For any questions about our policies, please write to us at: email@example.com